Social Competition Terms & Conditions
Below sets out our terms and conditions for any social media competitions promoted on our Instagram and Facebook pages. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is promoted by James Meade, Craw Hall, Brampton, CA8 1TN
- This competition is open only to residents of Great Britain.
- The competition will be promoted through our Facebook and/or Instagram pages.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- You must follow our social channel(s) and like and share our post to enter.
- This competition is not supported, promoted or organised by the social channel (e.g. Instagram or Facebook)
- Your details will not be passed onto any other company.
- We will arrange for the winner's prize to be delivered to them.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner’s address must be disclosed in order to post the prize out to the winner.
- This competition is not open to WCF employees.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
- The winner will be selected at random within fourteen days after the draw and notified via the social channel.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner's name may be used for promotional purposes e.g. Mr Paul Jones from Wales.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- If a prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the promoter to contact the winner then they will be entitled to dispose of the prize as they see fit. This will be without any liability to the prize winner.